- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 cups frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 6 ounces andouille sausage, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 cups chopped seeded fresh tomatoes (about 3)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. Add lima beans, corn, and sausage; season with salt and pepper. Sauté until vegetables are cooked through, about 8 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook 3 minutes longer. Mix in parsley and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.